- Careers in Medicine. If you do not already have an account with Careers in Medicine, contact our institutional liaison, Liz Golebieski email@example.com to be given access. To access Careers in Medicine you will also need an AAMC password.
- Mentoring Made Easy: Tips and Strategies. Amy James. November 20, 2016. (53:28)
- Mentoring Resource Pages at Other Institutions
- Mentoring and Advising. Rackham Graduate School, University of Michigan
- Giving Effective Feedback: A Faculty Development Online Module and Workshop. Aagaard E, Czernik Z, Rossi C, Guiton G. MedEdPORTAL Publications. 2010;6:8119.
- Medical Student Mentoring Guide. Prunuske J, Chadwell M. MedEdPORTAL Publications. 2014;10:9861. MedEdPORTAL.
Professionalism in Medicine. Jefferson Medical College. Short videos on a range of topics, following by written student and faculty comments.
Project Professionalism. American Board of Internal Medicine.