- Medical Scholarship: Writing for Publication. Gail Sullivan, M.D., M.P.H. January 31, 2013. (1:00)
- Publication Ethics. Vivian Siegel, Ph.D. December 6, 2012. (1:50)
- Forming Writing Groups: One Person’s Experience. Anne Kenny, M.D. September 26, 2013. (55:52)
- Peer Review of Manuscripts: An Online Training Module. Chandran, L. and Niebuhr, V. MedEdPORTAL Publications (2013): 9:9444.
- Predatory Journals - How to Identify and Avoid Them. Peter Setlow, Ph.D., and Anne Kenny, M.D., January 2019.
- Think, Check, Submit. Follow this checklist to make sure you choose trusted journals for your research.
- How to Avoid Predatory Publishers. American Psychological Association (2016). While these tips were written for a psychologist audience, they are useful for all those who publish academically.
- Many Academics Are Eager to Publish in Worthless Journals. G. Kolata, NY Times, October 30, 2017.
- A Scholarly Sting Operation Shines a Light on 'Predatory' Journals. G. Kolata, NY Times, March 22, 2017.