Becoming a new parent is exciting and challenging. Together we’ll learn what to expect – from welcoming your baby to first steps. Expecting moms and dads are invited to a supportive and educational group program on preparing for the transition from pregnancy to parenthood. This class does not replace hospital childbirth preparation classes.
- Pregnancy and parenting adjustment
- Sociocultural myths of pregnancy and parenthood
- Parent-child bonding and attachment
- Infant crying, feeding, and sleeping
- Newborn and infant development
- Prenatal mental health
- Building support and community resources
Parents receive free materials and Program is free.
Due to COVID-19, Prenatal Parenting is now virtual (via Zoom).
Currently you do need technology to attend. A smartphone, tablet, or computer are required for access to the virtual platform. You must also download the Zoom platform to attend. If you have any questions regarding the virtual classes, please contact the facilitator at email@example.com.
Every Wednesday, 6 sessions 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Late Fall Session: November 11, 2020 - December 16, 2020
Winter Session: January 6, 2021 - February 10, 2021