Jeffrey C. Hoch, Ph.D.
Director, Gregory P. Mullen NMR Structural Biology Facility
Jeff Hoch is professor of Molecular, Microbial, and Structural Biology at UConn Health. He is also director of the Gregory P. Mullen NMR Structural Biology Facility, the Biophysical Core Facility, and is serving a two-year term as Director of the University of Connecticut Partnership for Excellence in Structural Biology. He received an A.B. (summa cum laude) in Chemistry from Boston University, and A.M. and Ph.D. from Harvard University. Prior to joining UConn he was at the Rowland Institute for Science.
Oksana Gorbatyuk is research associate at UConn Health. She competes with Ramilla Patel-King for the title of Best Cook in the department.
Matthew is a D.M.D./Ph.D. candidate. Previous Education: B.S., University of Connecticut.
- Peter Connolly, email@example.com
- Val Gorbatyuk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vitaliy Gorbatyuk, email@example.com
- Jonathan Helmus
- Kuo-Bin Li, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Li Luo
- George Maalouf, email@example.com
- Mehdi Mobli, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Osterhout, email@example.com
- Julian Rujan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Schuyler
- Alan Stern, email@example.com
- Zandra Sutter
- Janus Vang