UConn John Dempsey Hospital
UConn health’s dedication to quality health care and safety is evident at UConn John Dempsey Hospital.
- Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- Dialysis Care Center
- Emergency Department
- Intensive Care Unit
- Intermediate Care: Cardiac, Medicine, and Surgery
- Oncology Care
- Orthopaedic Surgery Care
- Respiratory Therapy Department
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center NICU at UConn Health
- Correctional Care
- OB/GYN (Newborn Nursery and Labor & Delivery Areas)
- Psychiatry Care
Driving Directions on Campus
Entering from Farmington Avenue, proceed to the roundabout and follow the signs to the hospital. Bear left at the fork and continue up the hill. At the third stop sign, take a right to the hospital entrance. Patient drop-off and valet parking are available at the entrance. Visitor parking is available in Garage 3 or Lots F, G, and H.