No Cook Oatmeal with Almonds & Berries
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. orange zest
- Juice of one orange
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups of milk (low-fat, or unsweetened almond)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, blueberries, or other fruit
- In a large resealable container, add oats, chia seeds, honey, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Stir to combine. Add milk and stir well. Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Top with almonds and berries to serve.
- If you’d prefer your oats warm, microwave in a bowl for 1-2 minutes, stirring halfway through, and then add toppings.
Recipe provided by mindful by Sodexo