Asian Pasta Salad
- 8 oz. whole wheat pasta, such as rotini
- 4 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1′ pieces
- 2 Tbsp. plain nonfat yogurt ‘
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. crushed peanuts
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add pasta, cook for 6 minutes. Add broccoli, snow peas, and asparagus, and cook for 2 more minutes, until pasta is al dente. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Whisk yogurt sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and honey in a large bowl. Add pasta, vegetables, edamame, and scallions. Stir well, and season with salt and pepper.
- Chill pasta salad, and serve topped with crushed peanuts.