Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Vegetables
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken cutlets
- 3 tbsp. pesto
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and sliced into strips)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Marinate chicken with pesto, garlic, red pepper flakes, lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt at least 1 hour, or overnight for best results.
- Mix oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Heat a grill over medium high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking.
- Put veggies on 1 large grill tray or 2 small trays, spray with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and cook, turning constantly until the edges are browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Set aside on a dish.
- Cook the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and the chicken is cooked though, transfer to a platter with the veggies and pour the balsamic dressing over everything.
Recipe provided by Sodexo