Greek Yogurt Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 (14 0z.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Chop artichokes hearts into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together and season with a pinch of salt; pour into a small (1 quart) casserole or oven-safe dish
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese on top is melted
Serve warm with pita or tortilla chips.