Red, White, & Blue Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 3 cups plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt and honey. Mix in the white chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Pour the yogurt mixture evenly over the baking sheet, smoothing with your spatula. Evenly distribute the raspberries and blueberries over the top of the mixture.
- Put in the freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours. Break into large pieces to serve. Serve cold and store leftovers in freezer.
Recipe from: www.honeyandbirch.com