Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters
1 cup toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
½ cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
*Tip: Look for unsweetened dried cherries at markets such as Trader Joe’s
6 oz. dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Mix almonds and cherries in a medium bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt half of the chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring frequently. Remove double boiler from heat, and add remaining chocolate. Stir in fruit-nut mixture.
- Spoon out heaping tablespoon-sized clusters onto a baking dish about 1” apart.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set. Store at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger at FoodNetwork.com