Transcript and Verification

Transcripts and Enrollment Verification Requests

School of Medicine, Dental Medicine 

Current Students
Utilize the Student Admin System to update addresses, assign an emergency contact, request enrollment verifications, request Official Transcripts and view unofficial transcripts.


Graduate School at UConn Health

Attended after 2002 can view an unofficial transcript and/or request their official transcript to be mailed to your account in the Student Administration System.

Attended prior to 2002 must submit one of the following forms to the UConn Registrar’s Office (Storrs):

Diploma Replacement Requests