UConn Health Graduate Course Information
Non-Degree Study allows individuals who have not been formally accepted into degree-seeking status at UConn to take graduate level credit courses.
Please do not use the electronic application form found on the UConn Non-Degree and Visiting Student site; this is not used by UConn Health.
UConn Health graduate students are issued a UConn Health email address (@uchc.edu), as well as a UConn email (@uconn.edu). The Storrs Graduate School uses the uconn.edu email to provide information to students. You need to monitor both email addresses. If you choose to forward your emails in order to monitor them in one email location, please visit g.uconn.edu for instructions on this process.
Transcripts may be requested through the Self Service in the Student Administration System. Students may view and print an unofficial transcript or request that an official transcript be mailed to a specific recipient(s). All official transcripts for graduate students are generated by the Storrs Registrar’s Office.
Graduate Student Forms
The Registrar's Office at UConn Health acts as a liaison to the Whetten Graduate Center at the Storrs campus. ALL official graduate student forms/documents should be submitted through the Office of the Registrar at UConn Health, MC 1826, Room AM039.
- Plan of Study for the Master's Degree - Plan A (Thesis) or Plan B (Non Thesis)
- Report on the Final Examination for the Master's Degree
- Thesis Submission Checklist
- Thesis Specifications
- Thesis Preparation
- Plan of Study for Doctoral Degree Students
- Report on the General Examination for the Doctoral Degree
- Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Coversheet and Instructions
- Dissertation Tentative Approval Page
- Lab Rotation Form
- Dissertation Information
- Dissertation Submission Checklist
- Dissertation Specifications and formatting Sample, including Approval page
- Report on the Final Examination for the Doctoral Degree
- Electronic Submission of Survey of Earned Doctorate
- Exit Information
For personal copies of your dissertation please refer to the following:
- UConn Design and Document Production Center
- Acme Binding
- Dissertation Reimbursement Instructions
- Dissertation Reimbursement Form
For All Students