Medical/Dental Students

Students at UConn Health can utilize the Student Portal to update addresses, assign an emergency contact, request enrollment verifications, request Official Transcripts and view Unofficial transcripts.   

Updating your address:

Local Addresses- Students can update their local Connecticut address by accessing the UConn Health Student Portal 

Permanent Address- Students must email the UConn Health Registrar's Office to update their permanent mailing address.  If you are an Out of State student, you may not change your permanent address to a Connecticut address without completing the Instate Residency Application (see below).  

Application for Instate Residency

Transcript/Verification Request Form

Name Change Form (Note: completed form must be submitted to UConn Health Registrar’s Office, AM039)

Register to Vote in Connecticut