The UConn Center for Gene Innovation offers instrumentation and training for extensive genomic analysis of human pluripotent stem cells.
- Illumina TruSeq Targeted RNA Expression Stem Cell Panel
- Pluritest, using Illumina HT 12v4 gene expression microarray
- Expression Analysis, using Illumina Human HT-12 BeadChip
- Integrative genomics and transcriptomics analysis of human pluripotent stem cells – Measuring the SNPs and CNVs with Affymetrix SNP 6 microarrays and expression values with Affymetrix Exon microarrays Affymetrix Exon Microarrays
- Biorad Instruments for analysis of Stem Cells
- Multimodal analysis of human fibroblast reprogramming using sc-GEM (single-cell analysis of genotype, expression and methylation) on the Fluidigm C1 Single-Cell Auto Prep System
Visit CGI for more.