The Division of Occupational and Environmental Medicine staff is available for consultative services, including medical chart reviews, professional depositions, advice on environmental issues and concerns, and ergonomic evaluations.
If you would like to learn more about our consultative services or schedule a consultation, please contact us as 860-679-1285 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jennifer Cavallari, Sc.D., C.I.H.
- Martin Cherniack, M.D., M.P.H.
- Alicia Dugan, Ph.D.
- Jennifer Garza, Sc.D.
- Insoo Kim, Ph.D.
- William S. Shaw, Ph.D.
Our professional staff includes public health professionals with experience in community and environmental health issues.
- Anthony Brammer, Ph.D.
- Matthew Brennan, M.P.H.
- Paul Bureau, M.S., C.I.H.
- Paula Schenck, M.P.H.
- Nicholas Warren, M.S., M.A.T., Sc.D.
- Timothy Morse, Ph.D.
- Michael Erdil, M.D., FACOEM
Our department also has an association with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAP staff includes:
- Elizabeth Robinson, LMFT, CEAP
- David Francis, L.P.C., LADC, CEAP
- Edith Ann Thompson, CADC
- Gary Alger, LADC, CEAP
- Allyson Powell, LCSW