Kim Stanowski is a physician assistant in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at UConn Health. She manages orthopaedic emergencies, and provides inpatient and operative care of orthopaedic patients with hip fractures, trauma, total joint arthroplasty, adult reconstruction and complex bone and joint infection at the John Dempsey Hospital.
- UConn Musculoskeletal Institute
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
American Academy of Physician Assistants
B.S., Central Connecticut State University
P.A.-C., Yale University
- Central Connecticut State University: Magna Cum Laude
- Eastern College Medal of Merit, Scholar Athlete Award, Departmental Honors
- Yale University: Honors Recipient for Thesis Review Paper
- Clinical outcome studies with focus on scaphoid non-unions.
- Working in conjunction with the UConn Center on Aging studying outcomes with extended home physical therapy programs after hip fractures.