- Your call will be kept confidential.
- You will be asked about all of your exposures to medications, chemicals, and illnesses. Please have available: doses, dates of exposure(s), and your last menstrual period or due date.
- You will be asked about your health, the health of your family members, and your previous pregnancies.
- Your case will be assigned to a counselor who will contact you with information about your exposure.
- In more complex cases, you may need to wait several days while information is collected and reviewed.
- Some callers are asked to come in for a detailed discussion if the information is extensive or complicated. This visit is free of charge.
- At a later date, you may be asked for information about the outcome of your pregnancy.
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Phone (Hartford Area):
An answering machine is available on the "800" line 24 hours a day, 800-325-5391.