Our program will ensure all residents are prepared to practice general pediatrics. The ambulatory rotations which run all three years of residency is a way that this achieved and allows residents the opportunity to rotate in an academic urban practice. Residents will have medical students to work with while in clinic to also enhance their teaching skills during their ambulatory rotations.
- Second largest pediatric primary care practice in New England (after Boston Children’s)
- Complex care clinic
- Population health management
- Diverse patient population including large Spanish, Portuguese, French and Karan speaking groups
- Full telephone medicine curriculum and experience
- Weekly didactics focused on evidence-based medicine