Residents participate in ambulatory rotations during all three years of residency in an academic urban practice. Medical students are present at all times and residents are primary contacts for education and clinical skills.
- Second largest pediatric primary care practice in New England (after Boston Children’s)
- Complex care clinic
- Population health management
- Diverse patient population including large Spanish, Portuguese, French and Karan speaking groups
- Large resettlement clinic for refugee populations
- Full telephone medicine curriculum and experience
- Weekly didactics focused on evidence-based medicine