- UConn only accepts J-1 visas. They do not sponsor any other visa type.
- All applicants must have completed and passed their Step 3 examination before entering fellowship.
- Each application must be complete, without references to "see CV" or "see resume".
- Applications must include: Dean's letter, medical school transcript, three letters of reference, CV (with no unexplained gaps), USMLE or COMLEX transcript, personal statement, photo and an ECFMG certificate (if applicable).
- Applicants must have completed a three-year U.S. Pediatrics residency.
- We only accept applications through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Our ACGME program ID is 3300821007.
- We rank and/or select from eligible applicants based on a combination of their medical school transcript, dean's letter, letters of reference, USMLE scores, and their overall interview.
- Applicants are selected according to the timeline set by the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
- Our program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print Sample Contract