- UConn only accepts J-1 visas. They do not sponsor any other visa type.
- All applicants must have completed and passed their Step 3 examination before entering fellowship.
- Each application must be complete, without references to "see CV" or "see resume".
- Applications must include: Dean's letter, medical school transcript, three letters of reference, CV (with no unexplained gaps), USMLE or COMLEX transcript, personal statement, photo and an ECFMG certificate (if applicable).
- Applicants must have completed a three-year U.S. residency in pediatrics, maternal-fetal medicine/obstetrics and gynecology, internal medicine or family medicine.
- We only accept applications through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Our ACGME program ID is 1300821041.
- We rank and/or select from eligible applicants based on a combination of their medical school transcript, dean's letter, letters of reference, USMLE scores, and their overall interview.
- We do not discriminate with regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, age, religion, color, disability or national origin.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print Sample Contract