For the upcoming academic year that will begin in fall 2021, please complete a 2021-2022 FAFSA. You can find the FAFSA on-line at studentaid.gov You may also complete a FAFSA using the Department of Education's mobile app, available for Apple and Android devices. Provide responses to all questions and complete all sections.
Review the Financial Aid Checklist to determine what forms and documents are required for the type(s) of aid you are applying for. If you are planning on applying for institutional aid; a completed institutional aid application along with a completed FAFSA with parental information must be submitted on or before February 15,2021 to be considered on time.
Students are encouraged to submit their documents securely by using the document upload. Alternatively, forms may be faxed to (860) 679-1902, mailed or deposited in our secure drop box located outside our office.
Please complete this form on-line. After submitting the form, please print the signature page then have a parent sign it.
Non-Tax Filer Statements
Student Health Plan
- Contact Katie Kruszewski Foundation Health Account Manager at email@example.com or (860) 430-3338.
Sibling Enrollment Verification Forms
Sibling enrollment forms determine your sibling's enrollment status for the upcoming fall 2021 semester. This form will be available in the fall of 2021.
2021-2022 Sibling Enrollment Verification Form
Federal Student Aid
- *NEW FORM* 2020-2021 Request to Reduce Previously Accept Aid
- *NEW FORM* 2020-2021 Budget Adjustment Request Application Please allow one week for processing.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- *NEW FORM* 2020-2021 Request for Reinstatement of Previously Declined Funds If you declined aid and are now asking for it to be re-awarded please use this form. Please allow one week for processing.