UConn Health has contracted with Sanditz Travel and the GetThere platform for online travel reservations. UConn Health employees wishing to make reservations through the corporate card are able to book via the Sanditz GetThere website application or by phoning the Sanditz reservation line.
The Travel Office recommends that the GetThere online tool be used for the majority of UConn Health business travel. For difficult reservations, i.e., international, agent assistance is recommended.
Sanditz Flight Reservations: 888-201-5191
To access Sanditz GetThere online tool use the following methods:
- Must request accessto the Sanditz GetThere program by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also call 860-346-5511 or email email@example.com for further assistance
- Direct link to Sanditz GetThere (recommended: use Google Chrome browser for better results).
- If your PC is on Windows 7 this should allow instant access to the tool without the need for a username and/or password. Windows 7 login.
- If your PC is running on XP, access Citrix icon on the lower right hand side of the terminal. Click the ICON. A list should appear with Sanditz Travel Booking listed. Once selected it will open the travel site without the need to login.
- If you do not have Citrix and need to book travel, please contact the Help Desk, 860-679-4400.
- If you are on a MAC, use this link in Firefox or similar browsers. A login screen will appear. Use UConn Health PC login name and supply your password
Quick Reference Guide