In order to ensure that travel expenses are limited to only necessary trips, the following must be followed for all travel:
- Travel is not allowed on general funded accounts.
- All travel is to be pre-approved through completion of TA documents before travelers depart.
- All UConn Health employees who travel must complete a TA.
- A complete and detailed justification must be included in the Business Purpose section of the TA.
- TA’s should be routed to immediate supervisors and then to authorized business unit approvers (detailed below):
- Personal time, requested vacation time, and any amounts expected to be funded by third parties must be properly noted on the TA before all approvers sign off.
|School of Medicine||Donna McKenty||Paige Dunion|
|Residency – Medicine||Mark Siraco||John Brigada|
|School of Dental Medicine||John Brigada||Marc Siraco|
|UConn John Dempsey Hospital||Andy Agwunobi
|UConn Medical Group||Anne Horbatuck
Denis Lafreniere, M.D.
|Institutional Support/CAS||Andrea Keilty
|OVPR – Research Administration||Julie Schwager||Jeff Geoghegan|
|Human Resources||Jeff Geoghegan
|Office of the General Counsel||Jeffrey Blumenthal||Andrea Keilty|