The mission of the Budget Office is to support all areas within UConn Health by providing accurate and comprehensive financial information for budgetary decisions and financial planning. By working closely with departmental managers and maintaining a high standard of expertise, knowledge and service, we support UConn Health to achieve its missions in patient care, education, and research.
What We Do
The Budget Office is responsible for the preparation and analysis of fiscal operating and capital budgets. Our responsibilities include:
- Develop annual operating and capital budgets.
- Provide financial data to assist management in strategic and fiscal decisions.
- Perform budget analysis and consult with departments during annual budget preparation.
- Develop budget forecasts, revisions, and reports to support resource allocation.
- Provide financial management and budget training.