Vendor Payment Authorization Form
- Purchase Order Number and Authorization are required on this form.
- The address must be an accurate Remittance address from the vendor; this is where Accounts Payable will send the check to.
- “Vendor Payment Authorization Form” (VPA) is required if an invoice is missing a Remit Address, needs special handling, or there is no formal invoice.
- When requesting “Special Handling” on an invoice, mark the box at the top of the “Vendor Payment Authorization Form” with one of following: “D” for enclosed documents with the check for a specific vendor; “G” for check pick up request at the Travel and Cash Management Office
- Examples of when to use the VPA:
- License Renewal
- Subscription Renewal
- Membership Dues
Complete all applicable sections of this form, at a minimum, the form must have a filled in name, address, and PO number along with approvals and all supporting documents. Submit to the Accounts Payable Department via email at least five business days before the payment due date.