The Solutions Team processes “Invoice Exceptions” that exceed tolerance limits for pricing, quantity, shipping/handling and certain taxes.
When to use a change request form
Please read our Change Requests, on when to use a Change Request Form to alter a Purchase Order.
How to Process Change Request Form
Please read our Change Order Request, on how to process a Change Request Form.
- Reasons for using this form:
- Change to Quantity
- Change to Unit Price
- Increase Order Value and Encumbrance
- Decrease PO Value and Encumbrance
- Correct Part Number/Description
- FOAPAL Code Change
Closing Out Purchase Orders
- Reasons for closing out Purchase Orders:
- Purchase Order was fully invoiced with funds still encumbered
- Purchase Order was created for the wrong vendor
- Merchandise/Services were cancelled
- How to request to have your Purchase Order close:
- Before requesting a close, be sure there are no invoices “in process” against the purchase order
- Add a comment to the purchase order and direct the comment (Close PO) to Last Name “Team” First Name “Solutions”