Mission, Vision and Core Values
Our Mission - To consistently deliver effective and efficient facility services aligned with UConn Health's core mission. The FM&O Department shall operate the UConn Health facilities safely and cost effectively. We will provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients, staff, and students conducive to superior health care, research, and medical education.
Our Vision - To become an exceptional partner in learning by providing functional, efficient and excellent facilities in support of the university's mission. Our community, state, and national peers will recognize UConn Health's FM&O Department as a leader in campus sustainability and facilities stewardship.
Our Core Values - Excellence, Access with Support to Succeed, Integrity, Diversity, Respectful Relationships, Freedom, and Sustainability.
- We do the right thing - not the easy thing.
- We choose to succeed and success means exceeding our customer's expectations.
- We know what our goals are and we work hard to achieve them.
- We are committed to finding solutions that allow everyone to win.
- We listen respectfully to others and think before we act.
- We value teamwork. It provides better results.
- We are committed to continuous improvement.
- We value and learn from honest feedback.