Connecticut Convergence Institute for Translation in Regenerative Engineering Postdoctoral Research Associate in Health Disparities
The Connecticut Convergence Institute at UConn Health seeks to a Postdoctoral Research Associate.
- Contribute to research and community engagement initiatives associated with the CT Convergence Institute Health Disparities Core Projects.
- Work on a new National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine Roundtable on Black Men and Black Women in Medicine, Engineering and Science.
- Part time collaboration on the development of Perspective papers and surveys related to issues facing Black Men and Black Women in Medicine, Engineering and Science.
- Work with Roundtable members on formulation of follow up projects.
- Engage in community health disparities projects funded by an Aetna Foundation Community Partnership Grant to the Connecticut Convergence Institute.
- Serve on the editorial board of the Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities, published by Springer Nature and having its home at the Connecticut Convergence Institute at UConn Health.
- The successful candidate must hold a terminal professional degree (e.g. Ph.D. M.D., and/or M.P.H.)
- Must have a demonstrated history of success based on scholarly record and interest in health disparities.
- Ability to work in collaboration with clinical, translational and/or basic scientists.
Please address questions to, or submit the below to Diane Evans at email@example.com
Your submission should include all of the following:
- A current curriculum vitae (CV).
- A cover letter addressed to Dr. Cato T. Laurencin, Chief Executive Officer highlighting your professional background/research interests and your qualifications for this position.
- Contact information including email addresses and telephone numbers of three individuals knowledgeable about your training, experience and skills.