151 Abbe Road, Enfield, CT 06082
Travel time from UConn Health: 45 minutes
Note: There are two Migrant Farm Worker Clinic sites for Jarmoc Tobacco; both locations are camps where workers are housed. These camps are within 3 miles of one another. The schedule will specify which camp we will be visiting when we are scheduled to go to Jarmoc Tobacco. Please be sure you’re following the correct directions.
- Take a right onto Farmington Avenue/CT-4 East (2.1 miles)
- Turn left onto Mountain Road (3.5 miles)
- Turn right on Still Road (go 0.9 miles)
- Turn left onto CT-218 East/North Main Street (5.2 miles)
- Turn left and merge onto I-91 North toward Springfield, MA (10.6 miles)
- Take Exit 46 for US-5/King Street (0.3 miles)
- Turn right onto US-5 North/King Street (0.9 miles)
- Turn right onto Oliver Road (0.7 miles)
- Turn right onto Post Office Road (1.6 miles)
- Continue onto Town Farm Road (0.7miles)
- Turn left onto Abbe Road
The house is #151 (low white building with black shutters and a dirt driveway).