PA, PT, and Pharmacy students: you must carpool with your classmates from your campus and plan to arrive at the farm by 6 p.m.
All other students: you must carpool/caravan from UConn Health Hospital Entrance. Please plan to arrive between 4:30 to 4:45 p.m. sharp at the Hospital Entrance and depart no later than 5 p.m. You may need to allow yourself an extra 15 minutes for parking.
Directions to UConn Health for carpool/caravan
See the Carpool/Caravan flyer for driving, parking and walking directions for carpool from UConn Health.
If you are running late for this carpool, contact:
- Christian Caceres at 860-853-0818
- Will Bogaert at 860-388-7261
- Beth Sheils at 860-539-3057
Prior to arriving at UConn Health and/or farm clinic location be sure to:
- Use the restroom (there are no public restrooms at the farm)
- Eat dinner and drink water (bring bottled water)
Directions to UConn Health
See the Directions flyer for driving, parking, and walking directions for carpool from UConn Health.
DIRECTIONS TO FARMS
Note: Even though the addresses are listed, we DO NOT recommend the use of GPS mapping systems to navigate to the farms.
- Anderson Farm
- Bishop's Orchard - Housing Unit
- Blue Hills Orchards
- Buell's Orchard
- Casertano Farm
- Freund's Farm
- Gresczyk Farm - Housing Unit
- Hart's Greenhouse - Canterbury
- Jarmoc Tobacco Camp #1
- Jarmoc Tobacco Camp #2 (New Location)
- Judge's Farm
- Lindy Horse Farm
- Lyman Orchards
- Markowski Tobacco Farm
- Monrovia Nursery Company
- Mulnite Barracks
- Prides Corner Farm
- Rose's Berry Farm
- Ultimate Professional Grounds Management
- Thrall Farm
- Vincent Farm