REDCap has been and will continue to be an important resource for collection, management, and analysis of research data here at UConn Health. In order to make REDCap a more sustainable endeavor at UConn Health, the Clinical Research Center has implemented an annual support fee and a fee for hourly professional services, to cover infrastructure and technical support costs.
Principal Investigators/Project Owners will be charged an annual support fee of $75/year for one project or $150/year for multiple projects. Billing will occur the beginning of the fiscal year, July 1 or at the time projects are moved to production. Charges for professional services will be billed at the rate of $75/hour when services are rendered. Fees are waived for students.
You may continue to use our development server at no cost to test projects before they are moved into production.
Annual Support Fees cover, but are not limited to:
- Creation of new user accounts
- Resetting passwords
- REDCap online training resources
- 30 mins. of initial consultation per project
- Email support for non-complex questions and requests
- Quality review when your project is submitted for production
- Moving your project to production
- Reviewing and approving changes for projects already in production
- Other REDCap tasks that requires intervention by REDCap staff
$75/hour Professional Services Fees cover, but are not limited to:
- Configuration of secure access of multiple users in a project
- Development support and assistance building REDCap projects
- Support and assistance with complex configurations, branching logic or calculations
- Survey configuration
- Customized reports
- Data extractions and conversions
- One-on-one training