REDCap has been and will continue to be an important resource for collection, management, and analysis of research data here at UConn Health. In order to make REDCap a more sustainable endeavor at UConn Health, the Clinical Research Center will be implementing an annual support fee and a fee for hourly professional services, to cover infrastructure and technical support costs. This policy will go into effect July 1, 2018.
Principal Investigators/Project Owners will be charged an annual support of $75/year for one project or $150/year for multiple projects. Billing will occur the beginning of the fiscal year, July 1st. Charges for professional services will be billed at the rate of $75/hour when services are rendered. Our staff will be reaching out to Principal Investigators and Project Managers to discuss the billing process and account requirements.
Current projects that are in production will be charged the annual fee, unless they have ended and are archived or deactivated by July 1, 2018. You may continue to use our Development server at no cost to test projects before they are moved into production.
Annual Support Fees cover, but are not limited to:
- Creation of new user accounts
- Resetting passwords
- Reviewing and approving changes to projects already in Production
- Development of or assistance with REDCap projects;
- REDCap online training resources
- 30 mins. of initial consultation per project
- Email support for non-complex questions and requests
- Quality review when your project is submitted for production
- Moving your project to production
- Reviewing and approving changes for projects already in production
- Any other REDCap task that requires intervention by REDCap staff.
$75/hour Professional Services Fees cover, but are not limited to:
- Development support and assistance building REDCap projects
- Support and assistance with complex configurations, branching logic or calculations
- Survey configuration
- Customized reports
- Data extractions and conversions
- One-on-one training