In keeping with our commitment in providing you with the best possible REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) support and to keep REDCap a sustainable endeavor here at UConn Health we have updated our pricing structure and fees for the 2019-2020 fiscal year. We seek to keep REDCap support affordable and fair while providing you with the support and service that you have come to rely on.
Our $75 yearly fee includes the following:
- 2 REDCap projects per IRB study or non-IRB study at one institution.
- Creation of new user accounts for the coordinating institution.
- 30 mins. of initial consultation
- Resetting passwords
- REDCap online training resources
- Quality review when your project is submitted for production.
- Moving your project to production.
- Email support for questions, requests and basic troubleshooting of problems.
- Reviewing and approving changes for projects already in production.
New studies that have more than 2 REDCap projects or that will have multiple outside institutions/vendors (outside of UConn or CCMC) with multiple users will be assessed a one-time $75 fee at the time of moving the projects to production.
Our hourly services are $75/hr. include the following:
- Creation of new user accounts for multiple institutions/vendors.
- Configuration of secure access of multiple users in a project.
- Development support and assistance building REDCap projects.
- Support and assistance with complex configurations, branching logic or calculations.
- Survey configuration
- Customized reports
- Data extractions and conversions
- One-on-one training
We will continue to waive the yearly fee for current UConn students that do not have a grant-funded study.