Bioscience Connecticut includes the construction of the new outpatient facility on the lower campus of UConn Health.
Elements of the Plan Include:
- Approximately 300,000 square feet and 1,100 space parking garage
- Estimated cost: $203 million
Outpatient Pavilion Includes:
- Outpatient services
- Patient-centered services such as a café, retail space for a commercial pharmacy and an optical shop, and more.
- Connectivity to a new parking garage, Garage One.
Departments Located in the UConn Health Outpatient Pavilion Include:
- Internal Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology, including TomoTherapy
- Vascular Surgery
- Blood Drawing Stations
- Carole and Ray Neag Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Comprehensive Spine Center and Neurosurgery
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology)
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Center for Healthy Aging (Geriatrics)
- Infectious Diseases