The Ahmed Laboratory focuses on dealing practical issues associated to the scientific software solutions and infrastructure development for the complex, diverse and large scaled healthcare, metabolomics and genomics data management, processing, analysis, visualization and integration for the precision medicine. Aims include the development of one of the world's largest precision medicine platforms to help patients, providers, practices and scientists.
In the News
- Ahmed lab’s three manuscripts accepted at SpringerPosted on December 8, 2018
- Ahmed lab develops PAS for Clinical-GenomicsPosted on December 1, 2018
- PMWC Int. interviewed Dr. AhmedPosted on November 15, 2018
- Ahmed lab’s manuscript accepted for publication at JAMIA …Posted on November 3, 2018
- Ahmed lab develops iPhone App for Patients with HF DiseasePosted on October 22, 2018