The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Razor Recalls RipStik Motorized Caster Boards Due to Fall Hazard April 20, 2017
- Food Dehydrators Recalled by Greenfield World Trade Due to Fire and Burn Hazards April 20, 2017
- Cost Plus World Market Recalls Windsor-Style Dining Chairs Due to Fall Hazard April 18, 2017
- Polaris Recalls Sportsman All-Terrain Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) April 13, 2017
- Polaris Recalls Ranger 900 Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Fire and Burn Hazards April 13, 2017