The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- OPW Recalls Gas Station Hose Swivel Connectors Due to Fire, Explosion Hazards March 24, 2017
- Vecaro LifeStyle Recalls Self-Balancing Scooters/Hoverboards Due to Fire Hazard March 23, 2017
- Haibike Recalls Electric Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard March 23, 2017
- Power Adapters Sold with LectroFan Sound Machines Recalled by ASTI Due to Shock Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com (Recall Alert) March 23, 2017
- Wing Enterprises Recalls Little Giant Ladders Due to Fall Hazard March 23, 2017