The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Juratoys Recalls Toy Trolleys Due to Impact Injury Hazard March 29, 2017
- Target Recalls Magnetic Tic Tac Toe Games Due to Choking and Magnet Ingestion Hazards March 29, 2017
- SolarWorld Recalls Connectors Sold with Solar Panels Due to Electrical Shock Hazard (Recall Alert) March 28, 2017
- Look Cycle Recalls Aerostems and Road Bikes Due to Fall, Crash Hazards March 28, 2017
- OPW Recalls Gas Station Hose Swivel Connectors Due to Fire, Explosion Hazards March 24, 2017