The Division of Occupational and Environmental Medicine staff is available for consultative services, including medical chart reviews, professional depositions, advice on environmental issues and concerns, and ergonomic evaluations.
If you would like to learn more about our consultative services or schedule a consultation, please contact us as 860-679-1285, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mark Buchanan, M.D.
- Jennifer Cavallari, Sc.D., C.I.H.
- Martin Cherniack, M.D., M.P.H.
- Marc Croteau, M.D., M.P.H.
- Alicia Dugan, Ph.D.
- Robert Fitzpatrick, M.D.
- Insoo Kim, Ph.D.
Our professional staff includes public health professionals with experience in community and environmental health issues.
- Anthony Brammer, Ph.D.
- Paul Bureau, M.S., C.I.H.
- Jeff Dussetschleger, D.D.S., M.P.H.
- Jennifer Garza, Sc.D. – Ergonomist
- Paula Schenck, M.P.H.
- Gongqiang Yu, Ph.D.
- Nicholas Warren, M.S., M.A.T., Sc.D.
- Timothy Morse, Ph.D.
- Sara Wakai, Ph.D.
- Michael Erdil, M.D. FACOEM
Our department also has an association with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAP staff includes:
- Elizabeth Robinson, LMFT, CEAP
- David Francis, L.P.C., LADC, CEAP
- Edith Ann Thompson, CADC
- Gary Alger, LADC, CEAP
- Allyson Powell, LCSW