Dr. Jacqueline “Kiki” Nissen is the liaison for these grievance committees. You may contact her at email@example.com or 860-679-2413.
Pending revision of the University Laws and Bylaws, Section XV.T, the following memo reflects delegation by the Provost of certain responsibilities.
Faculty Review Board
1. Statement of Purpose: The Faculty Review Board hears appeals from faculty related to appointment, promotion, and tenure in the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
2. Membership, Faculty Review Board. All terms are three years unless elected to fill a vacated seat.
- Ann Cowan (2013-2019)
- Ellen Eisenberg (2015-2018)
- John Harrison (2015-2018)
- John Peluso (2013-2019)
- Ted Rosenkrantz (2016-2019)
- Peter Schulman (2014-2017)
- Susan Tannenbaum (2015-2018)
UConn Health Appeals Committee
1. Statement of Purpose: The UConn Health Appeals Committee hears initial appeals from faculty on all items with the exception of appointment, promotion, tenure, compensation, and space, which are heard by the committee at the second level of appeal.2. Membership, UConn Health Appeals Committee. All terms are six years unless elected to fill a vacant seat.
- John Carlson, Ph.D. (2011-2017)
- Dan Henry, M.D., Chair (2013-2019)
- Frank Nichols, D.D.S., Ph.D. (2015-2021)